RoDon offers municipalities a versatile, practical solution to water distribution system asset tracking and management. The steel bracket tags are exceptionally durable, and are designed to provide quick and easy identification of hydrant locations from year to year, through all types of weather.
These heavy duty sequentially numbered tags can also be part of a municipality's vulnerability assessment program and to help insure compliance with the Safe Drinking Water Act of 2008 (Title IV of the Public Health Service Act).
- Flat Bracket dimensions: 3 1/2" X 1 1/2"
- Street view "L" bracket dimensions: label portion - 2 3/4" X 1 1/2"; mounting portion - 2 1/2" X 1 1/2"
- Brother polyester laminated label
- Outdoor Life expectancy - 15-20 years
- Black Letters, white background
- Up to five numbers or letters (more may result in smaller print)
- City Identification available - (No additional charge!)
- Label size 2" x 1 1/2"
- Easy Bolt-On Mounting
- Note: Remove tag before conducting maintenance on hydrants.
Flat Bracket Configuration
"L" Bracket Street View Configuration