RoDon offers municipalities a versatile, practical solution to water distribution system asset tracking and management. The steel bracket tags are exceptionally durable, and are designed to provide quick and easy identification of hydrant locations from year to year, through all types of weather.
These heavy duty sequentially numbered tags can also be part of a municipality's vulnerability assessment program and to help insure compliance with the Safe Drinking Water Act of 2008 (title XIV of the Public Health Service Act).
- Steel Bracket with 3M Polyester Laminated Label
- Street view "L" bracket dimensions: label portion - 2 3/4" X 1 1/2"; mounting portion - 2 1/2" X 1 1/2"
- Outdoor Life expectancy - 15-20 years
- Black Letters - 3/4" High, white background ( colored background optional )
- Up to five numbers
- City Identification Possible - (EXTRA COST)
- Label size 2" x 1 1/2"
- Easy Bolt-On Mounting
- Optional Nylon strap mounting available - (EXTRA COST)
Flat Bracket Configuration
"L" Bracket Street View Configuration