||L.E.D. technology is also available on our hand held stop signs and hand held slow signs. You can make your work zones and school zones safer by illuminating your workers and crossing guards with these high-tech attention-getters. The toggle switch allows for off, single flash or triple flash per second modes. The internal gravity switch automatically deactivates the unit when it is positioned horizontally or upside down. Thus, it will flash only when held upright. This feature eliminates the need to switch off and on repeatedly, especially convenient for crossing guards. The unit is lightweight, weighing less than two pounds, keeping arm fatigue at a minimum. Patent Pending.
NHTSA reported that in the year 2000, 5,307 pedestrians were killed and another 78,000 were injured in traffic crashes in the U.S. On average, traffic crashes kill a pedestrian every 111 minutes and injure a pedestrian every 7 minutes. Additionally, four people are killed each day in road construction work zones. We owe it to ourselves to protect workers and pedestrians!
- Light weight - Less than 3 pounds.
- Switch between off, single flash and triple flash modes.
- Gravity switch automatically deactivates unit when it is positioned horizontally or upside down.
- Five-foot support staffs are available.
- Easy to recharge - 110V charger included. Plug in to wall, unit recharges overnight.
- 12-24 hour continuous use between charges.
- Optional nylon carrying case holds 2 paddles and all accessories.